Saturday, September 20, 2008

Poll Results - Video games


Q. Which video game do you have, or if you don't have one, which one would you want?

A.
X-Box 360 - (3 votes)
Nintendo DS Lite - (4 votes)
Playstation 3 - (0 votes)
Nintendo Wii -
(2 votes)

I am a fan of video games.
Does anyone have X-Box/360? I absolutely love the game Halo and it's sequels (Halo 2 and 3). I have never seen or heard of a better shooting/killing game. I also like car games. But Halo just ROCKS! Halo 3 is made for X-Box 360 only. We've clocked the others. It is sooooo cool. In Halo 3, I discovered this extremely cool weapon like a big stick, whatever you hit with it, the object blows up. It is just sooooooooooo awesome!!!! In the photo above, that's you in the game. You get to go in cars, planes, tanks and more, to kill the evil monsters in missions. You can even play against your friends, killing each other with no monsters involved. It just gets better every second. It’s really scary when you play alone.
Nintendo DS is really cool too. But I think they need to make better games like Grand Theft Auto and more.


Here are some more images of Halo 3


This is the view when you're playing multiplayer, killing each other, not missions.



That's you at the front^^



One of the creepy-zombie-looking-scary monsters you come across in the game.

3 comments:

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT said...

Wow..so cool!!!
Anyway..I'm sorry I'm not a fan of video games because I have no time to play it..Maybe one day I'll join it!!

santra navas said...

hai kiki how r u ?

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

My sister owns Halo 2. I've never played it. The closest I'll ever get to violent killing games with aliens is Metroid: Prime Hunters on the DS. I've had it for over a year and I'm still stuck on the third(?) planet or station or whatever they are. It's been a while since I've played.